Friday, July 18, 2008

A Day in the Life from the Road

One day
Saturday, July 12

After sleeping 3 hrs, I woke up at 3:30AM to get ready for my flight.
4:00 am left for PDX
6:10 am – boarded plane
4:45 pm (1:45 Oregon time)– arrived in NC
5:45 pm – checked into hotel
6:15 pm – running my 6 mile river front run, smiling the whole way
7:30 pm – David and I head out to this amazing restaurant, Sinbad – unbeliebable Greek food, coconut icecream, perfect iced tea
9:45 pm – Watching Wall-e
midnight – hit the bed (was that really ONE DAY???) To be up the next morning at 7:30
am (4:30 oregon time) FOR SOUNDCHECK

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You're too fun. :) Did you get K's phone #? 350-3360. I tried phoning you back (we were outside) but the line was busy.

Tipper said...

I'm exhausted just reading it!

Unknown said...

I'm with Tipper! Whew!
www.diaryof1.com